Grant Datblygiad Disgyblion – Pupil Development Grant
Gwnewch cais yma.
Ysgol Gynradd Llanfyllin Primary School – Pupil Development Grant (PDG) 2017/18
The purpose of the Pupil Development Grant (PDG) is to improve the educational attainment of pupils from low income families and who are entitled to free school meals (eFSM). Schools are expected to maximise the use of this funding by introducing sustainable strategies which will quickly lead to improved outcomes for pupils entitled to free school meals.
Pupil Development Grant (PDG) 2017-18; Ysgol Gynradd Llanfyllin Spending Plan
Ysgol Gynradd Llanfyllin have received £20,700
We will use the funding for:
- Support Assistant (part time) to support pupils within the classroom
- Support Assistant (part time) to support pupils outside the classroom (targeted intervention, e.g. Catch Up, Dyfal Donc, Springboard, Hwb Ymlaen).
- Resources to support specific learning needs.
- provide a range of extra-curricular activities that match the needs of the learners, complement the curriculum and provide opportunities that eFSM pupils would not otherwise be able to access. Activities shall include :- residential visits, musical instrument tuition, arts intervention.
- the employment of an Attendance Officer to provide additional administration support to continue to improve attendance levels. The Attendance Officer will liaise with the Headteacher and the EWO (Educational Welfare Officer) to assist the school in achieving its attendance targets.
It is not appropriate for the school to publish a detailed plan as it could identify individual pupils.